One Bold Step

Everyone talks a great game about changing the world, or even just their lives, but courage, while free, comes with one price: action. I want to share my bold step with you, and, if you write to me with your bold step, and it's timely, I'll post it on my site every couple of weeks, if not more often.


Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Director of Research for MyBillOfRights.org (aka: The Foundation Foundation). Formerly with Air America Radio Phoenix ("Froggy Went A Marchin..."). Sang the National Anthem at a rally in Phoenix with Cindy Sheehan. Loves: chocolate, flowers, perfume (my grandmother), great music, politics, and a whole-hearted appreciation of the truth (Are there really "conspiracy theories" or do we need more FOIAs?). Seeker of justice and agent for change.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chris Bliss & My Bill Of Rights Take Off

As your humble Director of Research for MyBillOfRights.org, I proudly present two outstanding video clips from last night and this morning of the ever funny and passionate Chris Bliss juggling on "Countdown" with Keith Olbermann (MSNBC) and "American Morning" with Soledad O'Brien (CNN). Watch, enjoy, and then go support one of the best projects of this millennium.

From "Countdown":

http://www.olbermann.org/ko/video_detail.cfm?id=785

From "American Morning":

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2006/04/26/bliss.juggling.comedian.cnn

Cheers,

Rachel Gluck
Your Humble Blogger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen many blogs, here in blogspot, but I must say this is the FIRST time I've seen one which was signed as: "Your humble blogger".

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home