One Bold Step

Everyone talks a great game about changing the world, or even just their lives, but courage, while free, comes with one price: action. I want to share my bold step with you, and, if you write to me with your bold step, and it's timely, I'll post it on my site every couple of weeks, if not more often.


Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Director of Research for MyBillOfRights.org (aka: The Foundation Foundation). Formerly with Air America Radio Phoenix ("Froggy Went A Marchin..."). Sang the National Anthem at a rally in Phoenix with Cindy Sheehan. Loves: chocolate, flowers, perfume (my grandmother), great music, politics, and a whole-hearted appreciation of the truth (Are there really "conspiracy theories" or do we need more FOIAs?). Seeker of justice and agent for change.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Air America Radio Phoenix's New Home

Dear Readers,

I have some exciting news to report: Air America Radio is coming back to Phoenix! Dr. Mike Newcomb is the first confirmed weekday morning host, and you will hear all of your favorite national personalities. This will happen tomorrow, so be at KPHX 1480 AM on your dial, or be out of the loop. The choice is yours.

The new station still needs to keep raising revenue, so, if you have some spare cash, please by pixels. Any inquiries on funding with loans, grants, etc., can be directed to Jeff Farias, host and producer for Dr. Newcomb at: jfarias@aaphx.com. The revolution continues.

Cheers,

Your Humble Blogger
(and "Friend of AAR Phoenix")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

my web site - https://splashchicago.learningu.org/wiki/index.php?title=Exercising_Clothes_For_Women

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home