One Bold Step

Everyone talks a great game about changing the world, or even just their lives, but courage, while free, comes with one price: action. I want to share my bold step with you, and, if you write to me with your bold step, and it's timely, I'll post it on my site every couple of weeks, if not more often.


Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Director of Research for MyBillOfRights.org (aka: The Foundation Foundation). Formerly with Air America Radio Phoenix ("Froggy Went A Marchin..."). Sang the National Anthem at a rally in Phoenix with Cindy Sheehan. Loves: chocolate, flowers, perfume (my grandmother), great music, politics, and a whole-hearted appreciation of the truth (Are there really "conspiracy theories" or do we need more FOIAs?). Seeker of justice and agent for change.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Six Degrees To The Ballot Box

Mike May has a challenge for you: take six friends to the ballot box next November. At the very least, if they have their own cars and can drive themselves or walk, just convince them to vote. I say, add to this that each of the six people (think "six degrees of separation" -- genius) ask who is counting his or her vote, and our elections will be spectacular. Bold, necessary, very American. Keep up the good work, Mike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home