One Bold Step

Everyone talks a great game about changing the world, or even just their lives, but courage, while free, comes with one price: action. I want to share my bold step with you, and, if you write to me with your bold step, and it's timely, I'll post it on my site every couple of weeks, if not more often.


Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Director of Research for MyBillOfRights.org (aka: The Foundation Foundation). Formerly with Air America Radio Phoenix ("Froggy Went A Marchin..."). Sang the National Anthem at a rally in Phoenix with Cindy Sheehan. Loves: chocolate, flowers, perfume (my grandmother), great music, politics, and a whole-hearted appreciation of the truth (Are there really "conspiracy theories" or do we need more FOIAs?). Seeker of justice and agent for change.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My First Bold Step

Take action! Research the President of our fair nation admitting on national television his breaking the 4th Amendment of our Bill of Rights, and then sign my petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/245997189

If you need assistance, check out http://www.crooksandliars.com/ or The Center For Constitutional Rights at http://www.ccr-ny.org/v2/home.asp.

Our nation needs you! Be a part of history, today.

Thank you for signing,

Rachel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. House of infiniti space pod egg chair

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home